Due to ever increasing works throughout London and the South East we now look for a Commercial Assistant support the team.
Overall purpose of the job:
To provide accurate measurement and valuation data in a timely manner to allow SQS to receive payment for works delivered.
- Complete an application daily based on measures completed by SQS using our Ontrack Management System.
- Record invoices to facilitate management reports as required.
- Ensure that copies of all invoices, associated measure sheets and supporting documents are filed for reference.
- Attend contract review meetings when required to ensure ALL commercial aspects are covered and mutually understood.
- Support the Operational team by providing reports to enable them to monitor their performance.
- Work as part of the contract team to produce monthly cost and profit statements.
- Assist the Commercial team in preparing weekly costing on each contract to enable tight monitoring of cost/values.
- Enter ALL application or invoice data onto SAGE for monthly management account report.
- Engage with clients where money due has not been paid, and escalate to line manager where specific clients prove problematic / difficult or unwilling to pay.