Since 1995, Stanmore Quality Surfacing Ltd has been providing high quality reinstatement and highways maintenance services. During this time our company has evolved and delivers ever better customer service and drive quality to industry leading levels. SQS now have a workforce of over 500 members. The company operates across the whole of London and the South East of England from our head office in North London.
We are now looking for Grab Teams to join our busy team.
Overall purpose of the job:
To provide support to the Grab Team Ganger in the day to day duties of loading and delivering aggregate materials, clearing spoil and backfilling excavations, while complying with all applicable legislation and regulations.
Job Role Responsibilities:
Under the instruction of the Grab Team Ganger:
- Assist in spoil removal, backfill duties and aggregate material collection, loading and delivery
- Operate manual and mechanical tools and plant equipment and ensure their security
- Keep site working area safe and clean at all times
- To ensure that signing, lighting, guarding and traffic management equipment is set up in accordance with Chapter 8 regulations
- Ensure the security of vehicle/plant and equipment
- To undertake Banks Person duties
- Ensure images are captured, using a company device, at each stage of the task from site arrival through to departure
- Assist with work planning and the completion of work records within the planned timescales to the SQS standard of Safety and Quality
- Be prepared to provide other reasonable duties in line with requirements of the company.