Due to ever increasing works throughout London and the South East area. We now look for the Reinstatement Manager for the Hogsmill Depot.
Main Purpose of Job
To manage, monitor and resource contracts, to maximise output and profit whilst minimising costs, all in compliance with Company policies, procedures and legislation. To maintain quality workmanship whilst complying with Health, Safety and Environment regulations. Continuously demonstrate an understanding of all aspects of SQS activities in line with agreed S.P.E.C standards. S.P.E.C includes Safety, Productivity, Exceptional Quality, and Customer Service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Include the management and resourcing of Contracts to maximise the profit and minimise costs by:
- Developing good working relationships and close liaison with clients, project team members and all interested parties,
- Dealing with variations and valuations (submission and settlement)
- Managing health, safety, quality and environmental issues in line with S.P.E.C
- Managing human resources issues
- Managing teams of Operatives
- Recommending staff training and development.
- Handling customer care issues.
- Maintaining a standard of high quality work.
- Controlling overtime, petty cash and wages payments
- Carrying out pre, current and post contract management.
- Monitoring overall project/contract performance.
- Ensure that full compliance with legislation and specifications is achieved.
- Contribute to the effective management of Operatives & Contractors.
- Be proactive to ensure all KPI targets are both achieved & maintained.
- Assist in the preparation of information required for internal reporting.
- Ensure Plant is allocated correctly
- Undertake Plant audits
- Ensure Operatives adhere to the Working Time Directive
- Manage & Ensure Drivers Hours are not exceeded
- Ensure all information submissions are of a high standard (job cards, Ontrack etc).
This list is not inclusive or exhaustive and other reasonable duties will be expected.