Stanmore Quality Surfacing Ltd (SQS Ltd) operates across the whole of London and the South East of England from our head office in North London and it has been providing high quality reinstatement and highways maintenance services since 1995. Constantly evolving to deliver even better workmanship and customer satisfaction, we are now seen as the high-water mark in Highways Reinstatement.
We are now looking for a Street Works (NRSWA) Analyst who will deal with all Street Works processes across the group, including work stops, registrations and Partner/Local Authorities requests.
Key Responsibilities of the Street Works Analyst are:
- Process Work Stops via Ontrack, various Partner EToN (Electronic Transfer of Notifications) systems and Interfaces in the time frames stipulated in the Traffic Management Act 2004, New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 and targets set by the Street Works Team Manager.
- Where possible, ensuring each job is clear of any signing, lighting and guarding, the reinstatement is complete (Road Markings, anti-skid, kerbs etc.) and there are no clear defects which fall outside of the intervention levels/specification set in the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991, Specification of Reinstatement Openings in the Highway.
- Review the reinstatement methodology of each job to ensure the reinstatement has been completed correctly, including clegg hammer tests, correct consistency of concrete and concrete reinforcement being tied into the existing.
- Process Registrations via Ontrack, various Partner EToN (Electronic Transfer of Notifications) systems and Interfaces in the time frames stipulated in the Traffic Management Act 2004, New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 and targets set by the Street Works Team Manager.
- Where possible, ensuring each registration is accurate in terms of location, co-ordinates, dimensions etc.
- Identify any interim reinstatements, ensure the Contract Specific and Group Interim processes are followed before the job is closed down, ensure there is authorisation from a reinstatement manager, report any dangerous interim reinstatements to the Defect Prevention Team immediately, send an image of every interim reinstatement closed down to the Defect Prevention Manager, send the registration at the time of work stop and ensure the Ontrack interim tab is accurately updated.
- Ensure all Street Works processes have been followed before closing any jobs down, challenging where applicable i.e. Third Party Process, 50m rule etc. Escalating to the Street Works Team Manager if these processes are not followed.
- Run contract specific jeopardy reports, updating the status of each job and sending these to a defined distribution list.
- Liaising with the Local Authorities where applicable to request pins to make amendments to EToN and requesting extension or variations to permits.
- Liaising with Planners and Reinstatement Managers to chase up jobs if they have not been planned correctly, completed within the permit expiry date or the applicable processes followed.
- Co-ordinate the end Street Works element of the Contract, ensuring the relevant procedures are followed and working with the Street Works Team Manager to drive better behaviours and ultimately reducing charges.
- To be a Cross-Contract support function, supporting the rest of the company with any Street Works related queries or support.
- Complete any other Street Works/Defect Prevention/Charge Prevention related task, function or instruction requested by the Street Works Team Manager or Street Works & Quality Compliance Director.