Since 1995, Stanmore Quality Surfacing Ltd has been providing high quality reinstatement and highways maintenance services. During this time our company has evolved and delivers ever better customer service and drive quality to industry leading levels. SQS now have a workforce of over 500 members. The company operates across the whole of London and the South East of England from our head office in North London.
We are now looking for Skilled White Team to join our busy team.
Overall purpose of the job:
To carry out to a high standard of safety and quality the reinstatement of Highways and Sites, using modular and cementitious specific materials, while complying with all applicable legislation and regulations.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Deliver to site modular and cementitious materials and use these materials for re-surfacing to the required specification
- Remove spoil and waste materials and dispose of as instructed
- Experience with mastic
- Complete allocated work(s) and work records within the planned timescales to the SQS standard of Safety and Quality
- Liaise with the planning/management team throughout the working day to facilitate the completion of planned tasks
- Ensure the security of vehicle/plant equipment
- Ensure that all Signing Lighting and Guarding (SLG) is set up and maintained in accordance with Chapter 8 guidelines.
- Identify and apply Banks Persons resources for vehicle and plant manoeuvring
- Operate manual and mechanical plant and equipment
- Drive a variety of vehicle’s and plant
- Ensure images are captured, using a company device, at each stage of the task from site arrival through to departure
- Identify and report all defects or damage to site or property
- Take all reasonable steps to uphold the environmental values of the company
- Be prepared to provide other reasonable duties in line with requirements of the company.